BUILD A CAREER
In Digital Marketing
Marketing is about anticipating a customer’s needs and then creating the opportunity for a sale to occur.
Today’s digital marketers are tasked with designing campaigns that speak to multiple audience segments, inspiring them into action, and measuring the results to make data-fueled business decisions.
Marketers in the innovation industry are scrappy, creative, and agile—able to drive big growth on a small budget and with limited resources. Our digital marketing track will train you to be a self-sufficient marketer, whose aim is to help a company increase their customer base by a factor of 10. Lesson delivery focuses on relevant industry tools like Google Analytics, AdWords, and Mailchimp. You’ll get hands-on experience with SQL queries and implement SEO best practices on your own landing page and customized blog. To deliver on these goals, you’ll learn content strategies to organically improve your rankings.
2 nights per week + Saturdays (Tues & Thur 6:00pm - 9:30pm; Saturdays 9:00am - 5:00pm)
Key Skills and Capabilities:
- Email marketing and landing page optimization
- Best practices for inbound and outbound marketing plans
- Working with analytics platforms and SQL
- Placing, testing, and optimizing paid advertising
- Improving website visibility through content development and targeted keyword usage