Find your next great hire at the Boston Exposé on August 8th
Looking to build your team with amazing talent? Want to meet some of Boston’s hottest startups? Startup Institute’s Student Exposé is one of the best events of the season in which you can meet great talent to build your team and network with other Boston entrepreneurs.
On August 8th at the Harvard I-Lab, we’ll turn the traditional career fair on its head by putting our talented student body on display in demo-day style. Students with diverse backgrounds and skill sets ranging from Web Development, Product & Design, Technical Marketing, and Sales & Business Development will pitch their interests and passions for 60 seconds in front of a crowd of Boston-based organizations. After the presentations, there will be networking and a catered lunch.
- 10:00AM: Introductory Remarks from our CEO, Aaron O’Hearn
- 10:30AM: Student Presentations Begin
- 12:00PM: Presentations End
- 12:00-1:00PM: Networking and Lunch
- In New York? Check out our NY Student Exposé on July 31st!