Come find your next Ruby Developer, UX/UI Designer, Front End-developer, Digital Marketer and Sales Person as the Fall 2017 cohort of graduates pitch their skills, ambition, and hustle on the evening of Thursday, December 14th at District Hall.
Together with our network of founders, partners, and technology experts, you'll have the opportunity to watch each student give a 60-second pitch about what they can uniquely contribute to your team and what they have to offer the larger innovation community in Boston.
This is a great event to:
- Find new team members that will make a big impact at your company
- Connect with other leaders in the innovation community
- Get more involved in the Boston innovation scene
The presentation will start promptly at 6:30pm. Please factor in extra time for registration and check-in upon arrival.
- 6pm-6:30pm Registration
- 6:30pm Event Presentation & Keynote Speaker
- 7:15pm-8:00pm Student Pitches
- 8:00pm-10:00pm Networking & Refreshments