Join us at our Boston campus to hear from our Director of Admissions, Sarah McLaughlin and Program Director David Vencis who will be hosting a group discussion with alumni from each of our four tracks. Alumni will be sharing their experiences with Startup Institute both while in session and after graduation and how it prepared them for their careers at; LinkSquares, Microsoft, Lovepop and C Space.
Hear about how Startup Institute has helped our alumni break into and thrive in the growing innovation economy sectors of web development, web design, digital marketing, and sales and account management.
You’ll get insight into our unique methodology and answer questions about coursework, partnerships, instructors, and the alumni experience in searching for and being hired by amazing companies in our city and beyond.
- Tech skills + track information
- Partner Fairs, Mock Interview Night, and Coffee Chats
- Networking + Open Doors
- Student pitches + Talent Expo
- The alumni experience
- Career services
- Partner companies vs. non-partner companies
- The job search
MEET THE ALUMS
- Tarikh Campbell - Program Manager, Microsoft
- Alison Fanning - UX Designer, C Space
- Lyle McCutcheon-Schour - Account Executive, LinkSquares
- Winnie Gong - UI Designer, Lovepop